An extremely skilled sales engineer with a talent for improving processes and making demonstration of product more realistic to customer environments. References on request.
A company focused on proactively securing your environment from API security vulnerabilities, misconfigurations, design flaws, and provides API attack protection with automated detection and response.
- Providing initial demonstrations of the Noname Security platform and identifying preliminary qualifications.
- Creating architectural diagrams for customer designed solutions and coverage of their specific API infrastructure.
- Working with customers to validate the solution and execute a final summary with management to illustrate business value.
- Help build go-to market playbook for technical teams in deploying best of breed demos and solution delivery.
A company focused on transforming cybersecurity by taking a human-centric approach to securing critical data and assets within organizations.
- Deliver presentations to various levels of customer users on the various solutions Forcepoint brings to the table
- First line demonstrations of the value that the portfolio Forcepoint offers to prospects and customers to drive revenue.
- Responsible for driving customized technical demonstrations for customer use cases to avoid POC where possible.
- Delivering a full proof of concept inside customers live environments where required.
A company focused on protecting customers from data loss across endpoints, servers, and cloud applications.
- First engineer in Eastern Region responsible for building out demo practice and scripts for all Eastern sales engineering team
- Troubleshooting of client/server installs and communications, including pcaps, traces, proxy configs, and interfacing with network team on firewall modifications
- Consistent top performer above 100% of quota with responsibility for 5.28M in sales against a quota of 3.32M over past 2 years
- 100% technical win rate for Proof of Concept engagements against competing products with technical fit
- Druva Circle of Excellence Award for past 2 years
- Druva Presidents Club recipient for past 2 years
A company focused on providing controlled access to important documents.
- First engineer in the eastern region, built core demo practice and workflows
- Responsible for supporting 4 directors for demo, POC, technical discussions, and driving technical evaluation process
- Assisted in closure of over $3.2M in revenue in short window of just a year
- SE for the teams delivering 5 of the top 10 new logos to the organization since it’s existence, and a multitude of Fortune 500 logos
- 100% Quota attainment before FY close
- Instituted a POC process and associated planning documentation for successful achievement of technical wins with customers
- Deliver product presentation to a mixed audience from the most technical to C-level executive management across enterprise organizations
- Identify network traffic flows to outline optimal architecture of solution to allow connectivity without bottlenecks for users both inside/outside the organization
A company focused on enterprise security.
- Instrumental in closing multiple enterprise deals all over $500k, including 260% of quota for a single fiscal year
- Responsible for planning, coordinating, and executing Risk Assessment engagements with customers resulting in greater than 80% win rate
- Specialized in Encryption, DLP, and User Authentication solutions
- Interactive traffic monitoring with customers, involving multiple teams to understand traffic streams, and break down captures to validate proper traffic analysis
- Consulting and review of network based DLP implementations – including recommendations of best practice for optimal traffic visibility and intercepting with BlueCoat proxies for traffic blocking
- ‘Awareness across broad product offerings to provide true customer solutions, not just product suggestions, across: backup and recovery, endpoint protection, mobile solutions, business continuity, GRC, and policies/procedures’
A company focused on enterprise security.
- Core product sales engineer for New York Enterprise and Commercial presales team
- Identify path bottlenecks involving firewalls/filtering systems intercepting traffic flows for DLP systems
- Integration of 2FA for RADIUS servers to control remote access for employees
- Subject matter expertise in RSA enVision Log Management solution, including integration and development of custom configurations to support other devices
- Responsible for building technical relationships with customers to help back the sales process and build a trusted advisor status within an account
- Helped close an $8 million dollar deal which involved selling a solution suite, instead of a single point product
- Architected the largest SIEM solution for an international healthcare firm requiring a very complex setup across a large geographic scale
Construction rental equipment company.
- Regular administrative tasks of all IT Security systems including Cisco IronPort Mail Filtering, Websense Web Filtering, RSA Envision SIEM, Cymtec IDS, PGP Encryption, QualysGuard VAM, Blackberry BES
- Responsible for Forensic Evidence recovery, retention, and investigation
- PCI DSS compliance scanning, assessment, and mitigation planning
- Security review of new and existing system implementations
- Creating Security Policies and Standards in conjunction with audit committee
- Deployment of IDS and Managed Security Monitoring Service, reviewing events regularly and creating a weekly security report for CTO and IT Security Manager
- Deployment of both Symantec (Vontu) DLP and McAfee DLP products including policy creation and alerting rules
- Deployment of RSA EnVision Log Management solution including full training on management, administration, and rule building
- Implementation of new Blackberry BES architecture and Security Policies with seamless migration of all 1200 users
- Assist in design and architecture of vSphere 4.0 implementation to support secure VLAN trafficking and DMZ connectivity to all VMWare Hosts